Problems and complaints

To complain or report a problem about signs or posters, contact the appropriate agency.

Billboards and signs on private property:
Phone: 04 801 3590

Election hoardings or signs on Council property:
Phone: 04 499 4444

Damaged or broken street or traffic signs, or complaints about signs:
Report a problem

Advertising content:
Advertising Standards Authority (ASA)