This application does not exempt the applicant or premises owner from applying for any other consents or permissions required pursuant to other Acts and Regulations,including Resource Consents and Building Consents and Encroachments
IMPORTANT NOTE: If permission is granted to use the footpath it will be on certain conditions.
View Conditions of Application.
1) I acknowledge that I have read and understood all conditions for the application and operation of outdoor seating including the requirement for public liability insurance.If permission is granted, I agree to comply with those conditions.
2) I also confirm that I currently have, for the above premises / address, public liability insurance, with a limit of cover of not less than $1,000,000 and Iwill ensure that such insurance remains in place for the period of the Pavement Permission.
3) I agree to indemnify the Wellington City Council against any liability arising from the use of the footpath by the Applicant, or the Applicant’s agents, employees, contractors, invitees, or customers, outside of the above premises.
Refer to Terms and Conditions on the website.
Sorry, something went wrong
Can you help fix this error?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- a screenshot of your screen (please include the entire window)
- the time and date when this happened
- details of your browser and device (for example, Chrome on iPhone 8)
In the meantime, there is a hard-copy of this form (PDF) available on our website.
Our apologies for this inconvenience.