Plan Change 81: Rezoning 320 The Terrace (Gordon Wilson Flats)
Changes to plan:
- Volume I: Chapter 9
- Volume II: Victoria University Design Guide
- Volume III: Planning Maps 12, 16, and 17
||Phone: (04) 499 4444
Operative 11 July 2018.
Plan Change 81 includes the following:
- Rezoning of 320 The Terrace from Inner Residential to Institutional Precinct
- Site Specific amendments to the Institutional Precinct Zone Rules
- Amendments to the Victoria University Design Guide
One appeal was received, which related to the de-listing of the Gordon Wilson Flats as a Heritage Building from the District Plan's Heritage List.
Further Information by Applicant
A hearing was held at 9:15am on 15-17 December in Committee Room 1/2, Ground Floor, Council Offices, 101 Wakefield Street.
Summary of submissions
32 submissions were received by the closing date of 25 September 2015. One late submission was received.
To receive a copy of any of the above listed documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: (04) 499 4444