Wednesday 10th December 2014, 4.00 p.m.
Mezzanine Community Room
65 Victoria Street
3. What’s on top?
4. Conflicts of interest
5. Previous minutes accepted and matters arising
6. Forward Programme
7. General Business
- Regional youth council/civics (Chris Laidlaw) (45 min)
- Super city proposal
- Organising street events, David Daniela (30 min)
- Submissions update: Island Bay Seawall, Suburban Reserves, Psychoactive Substances, Social Housing Policy
- Long-term Plan engagement
- Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum
- End-of-year word from the Chair
8. Closing of meeting
16 December: Zoo visit, entry from 3.00pm, meeting 4.00-5.30pm
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.