Wednesday 26th November 2014, 4.00 p.m.
Committee Room 2
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
- What’s on top?
- Conflicts of interest
- Previous minutes accepted and matters arising
- Forward Programme
- General Business
• BMX track (Leasa Carlyon)
• Organising street events, David Daniela
• Submission on Draft Suburban Reserves Management Plan
• Submission on Psychoactive Substances Policy Options
• Zoo visit, 4.00-5.30pm, Tuesday 16 December
• Report on LocalNZ (Grace, Jack, Sean)
• Reflection on Video Project
- Closing of meeting
10 December meeting: Chris Laidlaw regarding a regional youth council and citizenship education
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.