Pacific Advisory Group
Wednesday 15th January 2014, 6.00 p.m.
Committee Room 1
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
1. Welcome and opening prayer
3. Minutes for last meeting
4. Confirmation required for the minutes of the meeting held 11 December 2013.
5. Matters arising from minutes
6. Members are invited to raise matters that are not already included as items later in the agenda.
7. Councillors update
Cllr Sarah Free and Cllr Paul Eagle
8. Positively Pasifika
Suzanne Tamaki, Events Co-ordinator at the Wellington City Council, will make a brief presentation on Positively Pasifika. A more substantial debrief is proposed to take place with the subcommittee at a later date.
9. Cultural Responsiveness Guide
Initial development of Cultural Responsiveness Guide/Plan determining scope, aims and objectives.
10. Community updates
11. Closing and final prayer
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.