Pacific Advisory Group
Wednesday 9th October 2013, 6.00 p.m.
Committee Room 1
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
2. Opening prayer
3. Apologies: Tina McNicholas,
4. Minutes for last meeting
Confirmation required for the minutes of the meeting held 11th September 2013
5. Matters Arising from minutes
a. Living Wage update
b. Pacifika Festival.
c. Grants and Funding.
e. Pacific Forum
f. Draft letter circulated for discussion.
6. Councillors update
Deputy Mayor Ian McKinnon, Cllr Leonie Gill, Cllr Paul Eagle
7. Alcohol Management Strategy
Rosalind Houghton feedback report to present findings from Evaluation of Alcohol Strategy (engagement aspects).
8. Pasifika Team – Massey University
9. Council Funding Opportunities
10. Pacifika Festival
11. Pacific Forum
12. Other Business items tabled for further discussion/future agenda items
14. Closing and final prayer
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.