Environmental Reference Group
Monday 30th November 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 2
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
- Introduction (new members)
- Conflicts of Interest
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arising - Work programme letter
- Confirmation of joint letter of agreement (2016) -The Chair to take the lead.
- Wellington City Council Annual Plan 2016/2017 Process - Neil McInnes from Policy and Reporting Team
- Iwi representatives on Advisory Group - Trevor Himona, Senior Advisor Treaty Relations to update the group.
- Animal Bylaw and Dog Policy review - Jessica Clarke, from Policy and Reporting Team. Please refer to item 2.1 of the Environment Committee agenda. http://wellington.govt.nz/~/media/your-council/meetings/Committees/Environment-Committee/2015/11/Agenda-for-Environment-Committee-26-November-2015.pdf
10. Portfolio group updates
11. Councillor update
12. Other Business
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.