Environmental Reference Group
Monday 5th October 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 2
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
- Introductions and Conflicts of Interest
- Apologies Stu
- Medium Density Residential Housing areas
- Warren Ulusele will discuss medium density residential housing areas.
- Environmental Reference Group going forward
- Gunther Wild, Manager, Policy and Reporting and John McGrath, Director Strategy and External relations (acting) will attend and discuss:
- Introducing the new support team (Kate Irvine/ Senior Advisor Consultation & Engagement and the Council Liaison Officer tbc)
- Priorities for the new team
- ‘Working together’
- Draft joint letter of agreement 2016 (attached)
- Annual report timing (2015 reporting period and beyond)
- Nicci Wood and members of the Waste Ops team will attend and discuss waste.
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arising
- Portfolio group updates
- List attached
- Other Business
- ERG work programme for 2015/16
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.