Environmental Reference Group
- Introduction and Conflicts of Interest
- Apologies (Paula)
- Climate Change Action Plan
- Paul Young (Generation Zero), Moana Mackey and Tom Petit will be joining us for an open discussion about climate change and Wellington’s response. Moana and Tom will be reviewing the Council’s Climate Change Action Plan later this year.
- Initial discussion about the ERG work programme
- Review of the Council’s draft Forward Programme and discussion about merits of early engagement and submissions
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arsing
- Submissions on LTP, Urban Growth Plan & Infrastructure Strategy
- Approved ‘Our Natural Capital’
- Other Business
- Focus for next meetings
- Action Points and Key Dates
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.