Environmental Reference Group
- Introduction and Conflicts of Interest
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arsing
- Submission on Biodiversity Strategy & Action Plan
- Chair of Transport and Urban Development Committee
- Cr Foster is coming to discuss how the ERG could help his committee
- Panel Session to inform submissions
- Brian Hannah (Director, Strategy & External Relations) and Haydn Read (Manager, Strategic Asset Planning) will take questions and discuss the draft LTP and Infrastructure Plan with you.
- LTP, Urban Growth Plan & Infrastructure submission
- Finalising our advice?
- Other Business
- LTP forum for advisory groups, 14 April, Mezzanine Community Room
- Action Points and Key Dates
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.