Howard Markland / Bev Abbott- Chairing
1. Meeting dates for 2014 (5 mins)
3rd March, 14th April, 23rd June, 11th Aug, 6th Oct, 1st Dec
2. Confirmation of minutes of last meeting
3. Matters arising / updates (10 mins)
4. Advisory Groups Terms of Reference Review Update (15 mins)
5. ERG Briefing Template
6. Member Update & Recruitment (10 mins)
- Resignations & Members terms
7. Loomio Demostration (15 mins)
8. Committee Work - Draft Annual Plan 14/15
Using committee groups to discuss how the DAP 14/15 reflects these key areas of work, and if a submission is required.
Blue Belt Harbour Strategy
(Bev, Sophie, Nick, Matt, Phil)
(Sarah, Peter, Alex, Howard)
Community Engagement & Empowerment
(Claire, Charles, Alina, Paula)
9. Any other business
Freedom Camping – reviewing submissions, briefing Environment Committee later in March, final report due May or June.
Climate Change Action Plan – Smart Energy Challenge, Island Bay Sea Wall, incorporating in Community Resilience Planning Transport (awaiting update)
1. Conflicts of Interest
2. Seaweek 1st-9th March http://seaweek.org.nz/events/wellington/
Council and Committee meetings are livestreamed on our YouTube page. This includes any public participation at the meeting. (The video will display here when it is available.)
Community Board, Advisory Group, Forum and District Licensing Committee meetings are not livestreamed.