Environmental Reference Group
Wellington City Council, 101 Wakefield St
Room: Committee Room 1
Monday, 21 June, 5:30-7:30 pm
5:30-5:40 pm: Chair introduction – Hamish Allardice and Sea Rottman
• Confirm minutes from April meeting
5:40-6:10 pm: Terms of Reference Review – Aroha Rangi
• Discuss the feedback from the ERG on the Terms of Reference.
• Discuss the proposed review of all Council advisory groups in November.
• Next steps for ERG.
• Agreed recycling method for Wellington.
6:10-6:50 pm: Engaging households and businesses on reducing emissions and adaptation issues – Zach Rissel
• Brainstorm and workshop ideas for how the Council could lead, facilitate or support other organisations with engaging households and businesses on”
o Reducing emissions
o Adaptation issues
6:50-7:10pm: Recycling review – Zach Rissel
• Previous consultation on recycling issues in 2009.
• Recycling safety issues.
• Agreed changes to recycling system.
7:10-7:30pm: Draft Annual Plan update – Zach Rissel
• Climate Change Action Plan feedback and Draft Annual Plan feedback.
• Next steps.