Welcome - Hamish
• Matters arising and confirmation of previous minutes
• Collection of claim/attendance forms
Proposed Wellington Regional Policy Statement – Tami
• Tami will take questions from the group.
LTCCP – Councillor Wade-Brown
• Public consultation starts on 16 April. A summary will be distributed prior to the meeting and any questions taken.
LTCCP – Chris Cameron
• The rationale behind the change in carbon neutral aim.
• Water consumption figures.
Group Goals – Hamish and Sea
• Follow up from last discussion.
Other Business - Hamish
SPC Forward Programme
The full programme is reviewed by SPC at the start of each month and is available at http://www.wellington.govt.nz/haveyoursay/meetings/committee/Strategy_and_Policy/schedule.html. The dates shown (generally Thursdays) are those for the Strategy and Policy Meetings when Councillors debate any issues and vote on recommendations. Officers present the reports and may be questioned by Councillors at the Briefing Meetings which are generally on the preceding Tuesdays. All these meetings are generally open to the public. They usually commence at 9.15 am and start with any petitions from the public (these should be notified to Democratic Services in advance).