Welcome - Hamish
- Matters arising and confirmation of previous minutes
- Collection of claim/attendance forms
Wellington Regional Strategy Indicators – Melanie Thornton
- Melanie Thornton – Project Leader Wellington Regional Strategy - will present on the Wellington Regional Strategy Indicators with reference to genuine progress indicators (a process that accounts for the value of natural resources)
- Melanie will take questions from the group.
Waste Minimisation Act Implications – Mike Mendonca
- Cradle – to – Cradle
- Design 2 Waste
World Water Day Update – Donna Sherlock
- Donna will provide an update on the planning for World Water Day (Sunday 22 March ’09).
- Member discussion regarding how healthy water messages may be conveyed
- Group discussion regarding goals for the group
- Additions to the Forward Programme
SPC Forward Programme
The full programme is reviewed by SPC at the start of each month and is available at:
Strategy & Policy Committee - Profile
The dates shown (generally Thursdays) are those for the Strategy and Policy Meetings when Councillors debate any issues and vote on recommendations. Officers present the reports and may be questioned by Councillors at the Briefing Meetings which are generally on the preceding Tuesdays.
All these meetings are generally open to the public. They usually commence at 9.15 am and start with any petitions from the public (these should be notified to Democratic Services in advance).