Induction – a chance for Cr Wade-Brown to meet with Sea, Hamish, Kathryn, Tim, Waruna, Nigel and Cr Pannett to introduce them to the work of the ERG and to explain Council processes.
Tea/Coffee/Juice, Greetings and Apologies
Confirmation of Minutes
Welcome for new members
Dr Sea Rotmann
Tim Park (WRC)
Waruna Padmasiri (Youth Council), (Nigel Smith – Second)
Cr Iona Pannett
Information-Sharing and Announcements
Any updates to ERG Calendar?
• e-Day support in September
• Ngauranga to Airport Strategic Transport Study consultation
• Transition Towns [http://www.transitiontowns.org.nz/] – National Street Party Day on 23 February
• Feedback from SPC – report and members’ statement
• Communication frequency/modes between meetings
Forum during World Environment Day (Thursday 5 June)
• permission from members to post names and contact numbers on the Council website
• ToR progress
Overview of GWRC Regional Policy Statement
Treatment Plant Resource Consents update
Northern Reserves Management Plan – a chance for members to ask questions and offer comment, following Mike’s presentation at our February meeting. The plan can be found at
Note: If you are running later than 5:30 and find yourself locked out of the building, please ring Ken’s cellphone at 021 131 7527.