1. CHAIR’S WELCOME (2min)
Joint Chairs welcome the group
2. APOLOGIES (1 min)
3. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES (5mins)
4. Jenny Rains, Disability Liaison Officer (10 mins)
To explain the terms of Reference and the role of the Disability Liaison Officer
5. COMMUNITY LAW CENTRE (15mins)
To discuss how to have input into the Law Centres work plans. Legal or rights issues -is there a need for specific law reform around these.
6. TICKET PRICES AT VENUES (5 Mins)
Ross to follow this up.
Do people with disabilities have a choice of seating at various venues, and is this reflected in the price.
7. BACK DOOR RUBISH COLLECTION & RECYCLING (15mins)
Discussion sort on forms and criteria.
8. WAREHOUSE PARKING (10mins)
Community concerns at the safety of the placement of the mobility parks at the Lyall Bay Warehouse.
9. Audio film (15 Mins)
Thomas to present.
10. OTHER BUSINESS