Accessibility Advisory Group
Tuesday 27th September 2016, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 1
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
5.30pm: Welcome from the Chair & Apologies
5:35pm: Confirmation of Minutes
- AAG to review previous minutes.
5:40pm: Sport & Recreation
- Joel to introduce initiative & background.
- AAG to advice on points raised by Joel concerning barriers.
- Floor opened to AAG for any further questioning.
6:20pm: Accessibility Action Plan
- Geoff to update on progress
6:40pm: Forward Planning
- AAG to indicate current areas of interest
- AAG invited to feedback on how
7:00pm: Matters Arising
- Resilient Cities
- AAG invited to raise any other matters concerning them
7:15pm: Councillors Update
- Councillor David Lee to provide AAG with relevant updates
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.