Accessibility Advisory Group
Tuesday 24th November 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 1
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
- Welcome from the Chair (5m)
- Conflicts of interest
- Sign off joint letter of agreement 2016 (5m)
- Mike Bealing to take the lead.
- Annual Plan Wellington City Council Annual Plan 2016/17 Process (30m)
- Neil McInnes from Policy and Reporting team
- Terms of reference between City Housing and the AAG with regards to barrier free access in our portfolio (30m)
- Tammy Mullins, City Housing, to discuss how city Housing and the AAG work together on upcoming projects.
- Matters arising/Adoption of minutes
- Other business (10 min)
- Appointment of Chair
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.