Accessibility Advisory Group
- Welcome from the Chair
- Conflicts of interest
- Session with Parks, Sports and Recreation
- Daphne Pilaar and Matthew Walsh (PSR) would like to know how to make the ‘Free and Cheap things to do in Wellington’ booklet more useful and ask you about recreational needs.
- Mason’s Lane Project Emily Alleyway and Trudy Whitlow (Urban Design) would like your feedback on plans for Masons Lane.
- Review the Accessibility Forum 2015
- Policy Forward Programme
- Accessibility update
- Matters arising/Adoption of minutes
- Project reports
- Other business
- Membership update
- Liaison officer
- Street audits (Simon)
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.