Accessibility Advisory Group
- Welcome from the Chair
- Conflicts of interest
- Session with Network Traffic Engineer (30 min)
- Charles Kingford (Principal Traffic Engineer Team Leader) and Orencio Guecowill (Area Traffic Engineer) will explain about what they do and response to your queries.
- Mobility parking (10 min)
- With the review of the Parking and Mobility Parking Policies scheduled for the coming year, what does the AAG need to provide high quality advice?
- Accessibility update (5 min)
- Jenny Rains (Community Services Manager) is away but will provide a written accessibility update.
- Accessibility Forum 2015 (40 min)
- Review project plan, review invitation, decide recruitment strategy, review invitation list, decide roles.
- Matters arising/Adoption of minutes
- Project reports
- Other business (10 min)
- Review TAG minutes (North Kumutoto public space design by Isthmus Group?)
- Feedback on Long Term Plan oral submission, 8 May
- Active Activists, Transport and Urban Development Committee, 21 May
- New taxi chits
- Next Meeting - Tuesday 30 June 2015 in Committee Room One
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.