Accessibility Advisory Group
Tuesday 29th April 2014, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 1
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
2. Welcome from the Chair
3. Conflict of interest
4. Wellington Greater Regional Council’s Draft Transport Plan (15 min)
Tass Larsen Manager, Projects and Planning, Public Transport at Greater Wellington Regional Council
5. Wellington City Council Advisory group review (20 mins)
Mark Jones, Policy
6. Accessibility Advisor report (10 mins)
Elizabeth St John-Ives, Accessibility Advisor, Community Services
7. AAG Annual report (10 mins)
8. Accessible Wellington Forum (10 mins)
Lisa Matthews, Research, Consultation and Planning
9. Matters arising/Adoption of minutes (5 mins)
10. Project reports (10 mins)
11. Other business (10 Mins)
a. Invitation to submit to Botanic Gardens of Wellington Draft Management Plan.
2. Action points
12. Next Meeting
Tuesday May 26 2014 in Te Mahanga Committee Room one
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.