Accessibility Advisory Group
Tuesday 25th March 2014, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 2
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
1. Mihi Whakatau (10 mins)
To our new members
2. Welcome from the Chair
Apologies – Shannon Krogmann, Cr Lee for lateness
3. Introduction to Greg Orchard, Chief Operating Officer (5 mins)
Introducing the Accessible Wellington Action Plan champion on the Executive Leadership Team.
4. City Housing (15 mins)
Quarterly catch up
Vicki McLaren, David Bridge, Hayden Whelan, Becky Harwood, City Housing.
5. Welcome from the Mayor (10 mins)
6. New Wellington City Council committees structure (20 mins)
Presentation on the new Council committee structure which was implemented late 2013.
Cr David Lee
7. Election of co-chair (5mins)
8. Accessibility Advisor Report (5 mins)
Monthly report on the Advisor’s activities
9. Conflict of interest
10. Matters arising/Adoption of minutes (5 mins)
11. Project reports (5 mins)
12. Other business (20 mins)
1. Accessible Wellington Forum
2. Parliament Precinct
3. Oral submission Draft Annual Plan
4. Loomio and annual report
5. Building Amendment Bill
6. Emergency Preparedness
13. Next Meeting
Tuesday April 29 2014 in Te Mahanga Committee Room one
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.