1. Joint chairs welcome the group
3. Adoption of minutes
4. Engaging maori with disabilities
Karen hill, senior advisor city communities, to lead a discussion on engaging with maori with disability.
5. Embeding accessibility
Ken bowater, contractor, city communities, to outline his role and lead a discussion including the following:
• If the council provided improved feedback, what would it look like?
• Clarification of points in the aag draft action plan contributions.
• Examples of when we have 'got it right' - and descriptions of why this was good. I am looking for existing council models of effective practice that i can highlight to other managers so they can see it is achievable.
6. Drg subgroup reports
The 2010-11 subgroups will report on discussions to-date.
7. Report from the chairs
8. Council officers’ report
work on the horizon
9. Other business