The Accessibility Advisory Group, previously known as the Disability Reference Group (DRG), gives the Council feedback and advice from the view of people living with impairments.
- Provide feedback and advice to all Council business units when required.
- Be an information channel to and from the Council.
- Advise the Council on accessibility issues of national and international interest.
- Help the Council's engagement and consultation on accessibility issues with people who have impairments and with the wider community.
- Represent the broad spectrum of issues for people with impairments in relation to the Council's activities.
Terms of Reference (114KB PDF) | Text version (123KB RTF)