Applying for or renewing a manager's certificate

To manage an alcohol (liquor) licensed business in Wellington City, you must hold a current manager's certificate.

When to apply for a manager's certificate 

A manager's certificate allows you to work as a duty manager in a business that sells or supplies alcohol. 

Next steps: Applying for a new manager's certificate

When to renew your manager's certificate 

You must renew your manager's certificate: