All spas, saunas and steam rooms are closed at Alert Level 2.
We are operating through different entrances for our pools. For access to Main pool, Spray Pool, Hot Spot area and Club Active gym please enter through the main entrance off Kilbirnie Crescent.
For access to the Programmes Pool, Hydro pool or SwimWell classes (unless lessons are in the main pool) you will need to enter from our hydro carpark off Evans Bay Parade.
WRAC timetable: from Monday 18 October onward (1.53MB PDF)
Lane swimming will be limited between 6am-8am and often after 3pm on weekdays. Six swimmer maximum per double lane and please keep 2m apart. Aqua-jogging may be limited or unavailable after 3pm weekdays and this Sunday during a portion of the day.
Our hydro pool will be available at regularly scheduled public sessions. There will be maximum numbers in this space of 10 at one time. Access to this is via the hydro entrance on Evans Bay Parade.
Usual bookings will go ahead with restrictions put in place to manage numbers and social distancing. Spectators are limited to those supervising minors.
We’re providing limited bookable ‘pods’ of separated space in the pools. Pods are available in the main pool, as well as in the deep and shallow areas of the spray pool.
- Each session will last an hour , with approx 40 minutes swimming time, 10 minutes to get in the pool and 10 minutes to leave ahead of the next group.
- You can bring a maximum of 5 people including yourself to main pool sessions and 10 people including yourself to spray pool sessions
- Any spectators not swimming will need to be included in the pod’s group number
- Please make sure you come changed and ready to swim, we encourage towel drying off and getting changed at home afterwards if you can
- Please pay for your swimming on entry, normal rates apply
- Children under 8 must be actively supervised in the pool as per our active supervision policy
- We recommend no food to be brought into the facility for these sessions, coffee is okay for spectators.
To book a pod, we encourage you to call WRAC reception in advance: 04 387 8029. We cannot guarantee space for walk-ins.
If you have any questions you can call the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org