Description of proposal
The proposal is to stop a 39 m² area of unformed legal road (Maida Vale Road). The land adjoins 56 Maida Vale Road, Roseneath, Wellington.
Once the road land is stopped it would be sold to the adjoining owner of 56 Maida Vale Road, Roseneath, and the land titles amalgamated.
A copy of the Notice of Intention, the Committee Report on the road stopping proposal, and the Survey plan (SO 549141) which defines the road land to be stopped are available from :
Objections to this proposal must be lodged in writing with:
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
- deliver it in person to:
Wellington City Council Reception
113 The Terrace
All submissions must be received by 5pm Tuesday 1 September 2020.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address and telephone number
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.