Description of proposal
Construction, occupation, and use of a new three storey consulting room building with two levels of car parking. The proposal includes undertaking earthworks on a potentially contaminated site and landscaping.
The revised AEE, plans, and supporting information can be viewed below.
The Council and the Applicant have agreed to an extension to the 20 working day timeframe for the owners / occupiers of the properties at 116, 127, 129, 131, and 133 Hanson Street to make a submission.
Type of consent sought: Land use consent.
Activity status: Discretionary (unrestricted) activity.
You can view the full application, including the applicant’s Assessment of Environmental Effects, the plans and all supporting information, during normal business hours at:
- City Service Centre, 12 Manners Street, Wellington
- Newtown Library, 13 Constable Street, Newtown.
To receive a copy of the application by post, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if they are directly affected by an effect of the application that adversely affects the environment and does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
You can make a submission online:
The submission form is also available in a printable version which you can post:
Printable Submission Form
Submissions must be received by 5pm on 3 September 2019.
Submissions by email
Email your submission to email@example.com
In the email subject field, please put the title of the resource consent application you are submitting on.
Submissions by post
Submissions by post must be signed and dated.
If submitting by post, you must send two copies of your submission. Send one to each of the following:
- Resource Consent Team, Wellington City Council, PO Box 2199, Wellington 6140
- the applicant - to their address for service listed above.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, physical address, postal address, telephone number and fax number (if applicable)
- details of the application you are submitting on, including the service request number listed above
- whether you support or oppose the application
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to be heard in support of your submission.
All submitters will be advised of hearing details at least 10 working days before the hearing.
If you change your mind about whether you wish to attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 801 3679 so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
Submissions are public information. If we receive a request for the submissions under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 your submission will be made available.
If you have any questions about the application, contact:
Laura Brownlie, Consents Planner
Phone: 04 801 3590