Wellington City Council has received an application from Harrison Grierson on behalf of Highway Gardens Company Ltd for a resource consent.
Site address: 2 Morgan Street, Johnsonville.
Type of consent sought: Land use.
Description of proposal: For the Johnsonville Market to continue to operate.
Service request number: 477991
Activity status: Non-complying activity.
If you have any questions about the application please email contact Sebastian Barrett via the Planning Help desk - phone 04 801 3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also view the full application, including the applicant’s Assessment of Environmental Effects, the plans and all supporting information during normal business hours at:
- Wellington City Council Service Centre, 12 Manners Street
- Te Awe Library, 29A Brandon Street
- Johnsonville Library, 34 Moorefield Road
- Mervyn Kemp (Tawa) Library, 158 Main Road.
How to make a submission
Any person may make a submission on the application. A person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if they are directly affected by an effect of the application that adversely affects the environment and does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
You may make a submission by online form, by email or by post.
Please note that submissions are public information. If we receive a request for the submissions under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 your submission will be made available.
Make an online submission
Submission by email or post
The submission must be in form 13: Submission on resource consent application (500KB PDF)
If you are submitting by email, send it to: Consent.Submissions@wcc.govt.nz
If submitting by post, you must send two copies of your submission. Send one to each of the following:
- Resource Consents Team
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
- the applicant - to their address for service listed above.
Your submission must be in the prescribed form, be dated, signed by you and include the following information:
- Your name, postal address, telephone number, email address (if applicable).
- Details of the application you are making the submission on, including location and service request/reference number (see above).
- Whether you support, oppose or are neutral to the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the Council to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard (make an oral submission) in relation to your submission.
Submissions must be received by 5pm, Tuesday 1 June 2021.