Construction, use, and maintenance of a new five level commercial waterfront building and associated earthworks. The ground level will be principally occupied by publicly accessible activities including ground floor retail, along with lobby space, building services, and a waste/recycling area. No on-site car parking is proposed. A temporary construction yard will also be established for the duration of construction.
The submission form is also available in a printable version which you can post:
Printable Submission Form
Submissions must be received by 5pm on Friday 9 November 2018.
Submissions by email
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email subject field, please put the title of the resource consent application you are submitting on.
Submissions by post
Submissions by post must be signed and dated.
If submitting by post, you must send two copies of your submission. Send one to each of the following:
- Resource Consent Team, Wellington City Council, PO Box 2199, Wellington 6140
- the applicant - to their address for service listed above.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and fax number (if applicable)
- details of the application you are submitting on, including the service request number listed above
- whether you support or oppose the application
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to be heard in support of your submission.
All submitters will be advised of hearing details at least 10 working days before the hearing.
If you change your mind about whether you wish to attend, email email@example.com
or phone (04) 801 3679 so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
Submissions are public information. If we receive a request for the submissions under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 your submission will be made available.