Description of proposal
Construction, use, and maintenance of a new central area building.
Type of consent sought: Land use consent.
Activity status: Discretionary (restricted) activity.
You can view the full application, including the applicant’s Assessment of Environmental Effects, the plans and all supporting information, during normal business hours at:
- City Service Centre, 12 Manners Street, Wellington
- He Matapihi Molesworth Library, 70 Molesworth Street, Thorndon, Wellington.
If you have any questions about the application please email contact Peter Daly via the Planning Helpdesk - phone 04 801 3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person may make a submission on the application. A person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if they are directly affected by an effect of the application that adversely affects the environment and does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
You can make a submission online:
The submission form is also available in a printable version which you can post:
Printable Submission Form
The submission must be in form 13. The above online form and PDF meet this standard, or otherwise paper copies are available from Wellington City Council.
Please note that submissions are public information. If we receive a request for the submissions under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 your submission will be made available.
You may also make a submission by sending a written or electronic submission to Wellington City Council at email@example.com or to
Resource Consents Team,
Wellington City Council,
PO Box 2199,
Submissions must be received by 5pm on Friday 6 December 2019.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the application you are submitting on, including the service request number listed above
- whether you support or oppose the application
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission at a hearing, to support your written submission.