Proposed District Plan Change 82 – seven zone changes and two associated text changes to the Wellington City District Plan
Notification of a Proposed District Plan Change under Section 95A of the Resource Management Act 1991.
||11 December 2017
||4.30p.m., 9 February 2018
Proposed District Plan Change 82 involves seven minor zone changes and two associated text changes to the Wellington City District Plan maps and text.
The purpose of the Plan Changes is to aid the efficient functioning of the District Plan by providing appropriate zoning for the future use and development of the properties involved.
- 142 Tauhinu Rd, Miramar – change the zone for part of this property from Open Space B to Outer Residential to match the rest of Council’s social housing estate in this vicinity
- 7C Melksham Drive, Churton Park – change the zone for all of this property from Outer Residential to Open Space A
- 16 Terrace Gardens (Flagstaff Hill Park) – change the zone for all of this property from Inner Residential to Open Space A
- 43 Peppertree Lane, Woodridge, and adjoining Council reserve – swapping Outer Residential and Open Space B zoning of the land involved in a land exchange
- 73 Hawker Street (St Gerard’s Monastery) and adjoining Council reserve (52 Mcfarlane Street) - swapping Outer Residential and Open Space B zoning of the land involved in a land exchange
- 6 Campbell Street, Karori – change the zone for all of this property from Outer Residential to Centres plus an amendment to Map 48 to extend the secondary street frontage along this property
- 2A Myrtle Crescent, Mt Cook – change the zone for part of this property from Outer Residential to Centres to match the rest of the property.
The text changes relate to minor amendments proposed for Volume 1 of the District Plan to improve references to the design guides for the Mt Victoria North and Thorndon Character Areas.
The above documents can be viewed during normal business hours at:
- City Service Centre, Ground Floor, Wellington City Council Offices, Wakefield Street
- Wellington libraries
To receive a copy of Proposed District Plan Change 82 by post, email email@example.com.
The submission form is also available in a printable version which you can post:
Printable Submission Form
Submissions can be:
- emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- posted to:
District Plan Team
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
- delivered to:
Ground Floor Reception
Civic Square/101 Wakefield Street
Submissions must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 9 February 2018.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the Proposed District Plan Change you are submitting on (i.e. DPC 82)
- whether you support or oppose the application
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to support your written submission
- whether you would consider presenting a joint case with others making a similar submission.
Privacy statement - what we do with your personal information
All submissions (including name and contact details) are provided in their entirety to elected members. Submissions (including names but not contact details) will be made available to the public at our office and on our website.
Your personal information will also be used for the administration of the consultation process, including informing you of the outcome of the consultation.
All information collected will be held by Wellington City Council, 101 Wakefield Street, Wellington, with submitters having the right to access and correct personal information.
Read our privacy statement.
Phone: 04 803 8689