Reserves Act 1977 – 43 Peppertree Lane, Woodridge
||10 May 2017
||12 June 2017
Pursuant to Section 15 of the Reserves Act 1977, Wellington City Council proposes to exchange approximately 180m2 of Council-owned reserve land at Seton Nossiter Park (being part of 18A Fernwood Court, Newlands, Lot 1 DP 49172, CFR 646514), and shown as area A in the aerial photo, for approximately 80m2 of privately-owned land at 43 Peppertree Lane, Woodridge (being part of Lot 2 DP 85646, CFR WN53B/915) and shown as area B.
The proposal will result in the adjustment of the property boundary to reflect the occupation of the land. An area occupied as a garden will be exchanged for established vegetation to be incorporated into the reserve.
If the reserve exchange is successful a Plan Change to correct the zoning to the activity (Residential and Open Space B respectively) will follow.
Make a submission
If you have any queries, objections or would like to make a submission, you can send us your comments before 5pm on Monday 12 June 2017:
- by email to: Brett.Smith@wcc.govt.nz
- by letter to:
Brett Smith, Property Advisor
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199, Wellington
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.