Love the Bay - Delivering on the cycleway
||31 July 2017
||13 August 2017
|Number of submissions
Proposed Design Options (569KB PDF)
Wellington City Council engaged Tonkin + Taylor to independently develop four design options, which they have detailed in the following design report and plans:
- 27 September 2017: The results of this consultation will feed into recommendations that will be considered by the Council. A decision is expected to be made at this meeting on the final outcome for the cycleway design.
- October 2017: Detailed design and construction plans for the entire length of The Parade will be created.
- Mid-November–mid-December 2017: The Council will hold a consultation on road changes relating to the new cycleway.
- February 2017: The Council will meet to agree on the recommended design.
- March–April 2018: The construction and engineering plans will be developed, and a safety audit will be conducted.
- Late May 2018: Construction will start.
See the submissions received.
Analysis of the submissions
The report below provides an analysis of the results of this consultation.
Island Bay cycleway consultation - Analysis of submissions (856KB PDF) | Text version (3.78MB RTF)