Food Service, Care Safe and Specialist Retail
Transporters or distributors of food products. Horticultural food producers and Horicultural packing operations (packhouses). Retailers of manufacturer-packed ice cream and iced confectionery.
Early childhood centre. Aged care facilities.
Clubs, handle food but do no make on-site.
If you are not sure, visit the Ministry for Primary Industries website.
If you would like to verify with an agency other than Wellington City Council, please use the following link [Kay todo]
This is the individual who will receive any proceeds from the alcohol or ticket sales.
The contact person details entered below will be used for communications about your registration, such as sending apprival documents and renewal reminders. Contact Wellington City Council if the details change.
You must provide this information to be registered. However, if the address is a dwellinghouse, you may ask that the address is withheld from the public register by ticking the box below.
You must select an address from the list of matches
I confirm that:
1) I am authorised to make this application as the operator or a person with legal authority to act on behalf of the operator.
2) The information supplied in this application is truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief.
3) I am authorised to make this application on behalf of the operators listed in section 3.
4) Every operator of the food businesses covered by the Food Control Plan is resident in New Zealand within the meaning of section YD 1 or YD 2 (excluding section YD 2(2)) of the Income Tax Act 2007.
5) Every operator of the food businesses covered by the Food Control Plan is able to comply with the requirements of the Food Act 2014.
The application fee is $.
This is part of the Council pandemic relief package and will be in effect until 29 Feb 2023.
Refer to Terms and Conditions on the website.
Please wait while we redirect you to the Wellington City Council Payment Express portal.
You will be redirected after seconds.
If you have a minute, we'd like to hear what you think of our online form.
Tell us what you think
If you need some help or have any questions please give the Service Centre a call on (04) 499 4444
By clicking 'Save & Send' an email will be sent to the above address containing a link to reload this form at its current state.