Accessibility Advisory Group
The Accessibility Advisory Group, previously known as the Disability Reference Group (DRG), gives the Council feedback and advice from the view of people living with impairments.
Members of this group:
- have experience of living with an impairment
- have a broad knowledge of accessibility as well as of the needs and issues affecting people with impairments
- have good networks within the disability sector
- live in Wellington city.
The Accessibility Advisory Group meets monthly.
Terms of Reference (114Kb PDF) | Text version (123Kb RTF)
Accessibility Advisory Group members
- Michael Bealing (Co-chair)
- Paula Booth
- Jackie Buckley
- Shannon Krogmann
- Julia Mosen
- Christine O'Sullivan
- Tim Pate
- Lee Rutene
- Jason Strawbridge (Co-chair)
Wellington City Council representatives
- David Lee
- Malcolm Sparrow
Consultation & Engagement