Accessibility Advisory Group
The Accessibility Advisory Group, previously known as the Disability Reference Group (DRG), gives the Council feedback and advice from the view of people living with impairments.
Members of this group:
- have a broad knowledge of accessibility
- have the ability to advise on the needs of people with impairments and the issues that affect them
- have good relationships and networks with a range of communities
- live in Wellington city.
The Accessibility Advisory Group meets monthly.
Terms of Reference (114KB PDF) | Text version (123KB RTF)
Accessibility Advisory Group members
- Michael Bealing (Co-chair)
- Paula Booth
- Tristram Ingram
- Shannon Krogmann (on leave)
- Julia Mosen
- Christine O'Sullivan
- Tim Pate
- Christine Richardson
- Lee Rutene
Wellington City Council representatives
- David Lee
- Malcolm Sparrow