Phone2park allows you to pay for on-street parking directly from your mobile by text or with the phone2park app.
With Phone2park you can:
- pay for parking without the need for cash using the app or through a text message
- stop payment and receive a refund for parking time you don't use
- get a reminder before your parking time expires
- extend your parking time without returning to your car
- pay for coupon parking
- see a record of your parking payments - great for businesses or vehicle fleets
- register multiple vehicles and/or mobile numbers through a single account - more convenient for businesses
- top up your account using a credit card, internet banking or automatic top up options.
How to use
To join phone2park all you need is your vehicle registration number and a mobile phone. If you have a credit card, you can start paying with phone2park straight away.
Download the free app from the iTunes Apple Store or Google Play or visit Join Phone2park
For more information, read User guide and FAQ
How to pay
- Top up your phone2park account by credit card or online bank transfer, then use this balance to pay for your parking.
- Pay for parking either with the phone2park app or by sending a text message to 8441.Transaction fees apply. For more information visit Phone2park charges
- Parking fee is billed to your account and a parking event is created against your registration plate number.
- By scanning your registration plate, parking officers can see all the information about your parking event.
- For help and support, call free phone 0508 900968
Phone2park can be used in any Wellington City Council parking zone, including coupon parking and all Pay by Space areas. Check the parking area zone signage on the side of the parking meter when you park and select the zone on the app or include it in your text message. Most of the city parking is zone W01.