The Council provides a range of parking services and facilities to make accessing the city and suburbs easy and safe. If you have a complaint about illegal parking, contact our Service Centre on (04) 499 4444.

Resident Parking

The Council issues residents' parking permits - and exemption permits for coupon parking areas - as ...

    On-street Parking

    Options for paying for on-street parking in Wellington. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, o...

    Mobility Parking

    Mobility parking in the city and how to apply for a permit - or complain about illegal parking.

      Towed Vehicles

      What to do if your vehicle has been towed.

        Business & Trade Parking

        If you are a business, you can apply for a loading zone permit or trade parking coupons in Wellingto...