Funding portal - apply online
Applying online for Council funding is quick and easy through our funding portal.
Register on the funding portal
When you're ready to apply for Council funding, register your contact details on our funding portal. We will also need contact details for someone from your governance group (your board or management committee).
Each organisation (or individual) only needs to register once, no matter how many grant applications you intend to make.
Go to Funding Portal
About the funding portal
When you log in to the funding portal, you can see:
- funding that's available now
- our Getting Started Guide (listed under the Help and Information section)
- the status of your current funding application
- your history (previous funding requests and funding agreements)
- your reports on project outcomes (accountabilities).
Apply Online - Getting Started Guide
You can apply online through our funding portal for most of our funding.
Applying online makes things easier for you:
- Once you have completed the required fields, you will be able to save your application at any stage.
- Assessments are quicker than for print applications.
- You can report back to us online.
- If you don't have access to a computer, you can view your application from computers at libraries and community centres.
- When you've registered and applied for funding once, making future applications is simple - you just log in, check your details are correct and reapply.
- You can also log in to check the status of your application at any time.
For details on our criteria and what we're looking for in an application, see:
Applications - What You Need to Know
We do not accept applications after the closing date
The deadline to submit online applications to the Wellington Funding website is midnight of the application closing date.
Questions or help
During office hours, phone: