Push Play and community event equipment
You can hire a variety of outdoor recreation equipment as well as Push Play trailers with games and sports equipment for community use.
Push Play Outreach Programme
This programme helps you get active in your neighbourhood.
Push Play trailers
The Push Play trailers are full of fun activities and good quality sports equipment to help you Push Play at any event you are planning.
They are a mobile resource available for use. They come with a manual of games and activities suitable for people of all ages.
Push Play library
The Push Play library at ASB Sport Centre has all sorts of equipment available that you can use to get active.
- The trailers and library equipment are free for community groups if you pick them up and drop them off yourself. Contact us for more details.
- You can hire a Push Play Coordinator to run games and activities with you for $40 per hour (including GST).
Private, corporate and commercial use:
- Prices vary - contact the Push Play Coordinator for a quote
This is the type of equipment we have available.
- volleyballs and volleyball net
- indoor and outdoor hockey set
- small and large portable goals
- tee-ball tee
- softball bats and balls
- cricket bats, balls and wickets
- badminton mini nets and rackets
- small and large cones
- soccer and rugby balls
- basketballs and netballs
- skipping ropes
- crawl tunnels
- hurdle cones
- bean bags
- hula hoops
- sack-race sacks
- ki o rahi sets
If you have a specific request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Community events trailer
This trailer has equipment essential for running a community events for up to 500 people, including:
- hi-viz vests
- ezi-up tents
- road cones
Cost: $50 to hire
The following items are also available for hire:
- PA system - $20
- Walkie Talkies - $20
- Race clock - $20
We can also offer you:
- ideas to get active in your area
- games and sports equipment, including the Push Play trailers
- support and advice for your community events
- training for your community group, including:
- game ideas and training to help you run the games
- how to run successful community events and programmes.
Borrow Push Play or community event equipment