Pursuant to Sections 119 and 120 of the Reserves Act 1977, Wellington City Council gives notice that it proposes to grant a stormwater easement at Woodburn Reserve, Tawa under section 48(1)(f) of the Act and as described below.
Woodburn Reserve, Tawa consists of part of Lot 1 DP 380703 held on CFR 516789.
The adjoining land at 72 Bing Lucas Drive proposes to construct stormwater pipes in the reserve that will drain into the Takapu Stream via a natural watercourse. The effects of this stormwater discharge into the stream will be minimised through design of a system that controls maximum flow with stormwater exiting onto an energy dissipation bed.
The proposed work would be recorded by way of registered easement.
There will be no impact on the recreation use of the Reserve once the works are completed.
All objections must be received before 5pm, Tuesday 22 November 2016.
Public Notice (19KB PDF) | Text version (27KB RTF)
Report to Environment Committee - 1.09.16 (446KB PDF)
Aerial view of 72 Bing Lucas Drive and Woodburn Reserve (692KB PDf)
Make a submission
If you have any queries, objections or would like to make a submission, you can send us your comments:
- by letter to:
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.